Monday, July 23, 2012

Posted by Kristy


I know it's been a ridiculously long time since I've last blogged and I apologize. We've been updating our apartment and making it look nicer so in a few weeks I'll reveal some of the changes we've made. For now I'll introduce you to my favorite way to waste time at work. The literary genius I'm about to show you came from this guy trying to get out of paying for a garbage fine. He pretty much just messes with people for entertainment value. It's hilarious. Word of caution though, some of his other posts might not be as clean as the one I'm showing you. Enjoy. 

HERE'S THE LINK






2 comments:

  1. chuckling still... so distracting I completely forgot my son did not have a diaper on. While still engrossed in yet another distraction from you in the past two days, he pooped on my carpet... again.

    First times my fault, second time is yours. I will expect the carpet cleaners at my door at any moment. Don't try to follow my logic just go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap...that is hilarious! I love the last one where he says "I promise not to email you the remaining eighty six photos of my dog dressed as a bear". I bet he actually had 86 pictures too. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete