Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My thoughts on Christmas time..

Posted by Kristy

So recently I have once again fallen in love with Christmas music. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Pandora is amazing! For some reason it is a lot easier to get up and get ready when you can listen to "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year". Walking home from school is also much more entertaining. I was laughing to myself because I was listening to Wham-"Last Christmas" and I pictured all of the students around me suddenly break into dancing....but sadly it didn't happen. Maybe one day. Anyways, I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying all the Christmas lights, decorations and festive parties. Also, people are saying, "Merry Christmas" and not "Happy Christmas". Plus, finals are over soon...does life get any better?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you and Courtney! We are going to have so much fun. Doing what you ask? I have no idea - I just know that it's fun being around you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love a good christmas jingle. I think this winter break we should do a little carroling.

    ReplyDelete